Join the Animal Kingdom

NAME:
EMAIL:

Thursday, January 9, 2014

From 5 years to 2 weeks

After 5 years of obstacles and challenges, but always pressing forward, finally its come down to two weeks before we enter the studio.

Admittedly there's a small small voice telling me to stay on watch for anything that may derail this, but to that I say we're crossing the finish line one way or another. It's been set in motion. All parts are in play. As we have done the past 5 years we'll continue to work and press on towards our goals.

Glorious thing of it is, I'm not stressing about the outcome. I'm just SO GRATEFUL and happy to have this opportunity that I'm loving every step of the process. Even all those 5 years of obstacles just made this moment sweeter.

Definitely not getting ahead of myself trust. I'm still hitting the grindstone as always not taking anything for granted.

You gotta love the process. Do the best you can with what you have at the moment.

There's a whole lot of heart and life in these songs we've been playing. Even if some of their content is "taboo".

Looking forward to making this album with some great friends. Called in a few buddies that I've met in my time out here in LA. Crazy-talented people. There's not one person involved in this that I don't look up to and admire.

Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment